Thursday, September 22, 2011

things that i think about

Recently:

I walked up those awful RB stairs so slow yesterday (5:40.42 is my record) that a girl started cheering for me: "YOU CAN DO IT! KEEP IT UP!"
And then an old man passed me and chuckled.
I PROMISE I'm not out of shape...

Today I got a bloody nose while merging onto the freeway.
Cool right?!
Talk about adrenaline rush... I think it was scarier for the passengers in my car than myself ;)

I showed up to the BYU football game 3 HOURS EARLY to make sure I got a ticket on Saturday. And then watched them get squashed by the Utes...  Come to find out that Arby's was giving out free "turnovers" after the game!... turnovers....hahahaha... get it?!

I TAUGHT PE IN AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!!! BEST. DAY. EVER.

Life is good. Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Taryn friend. I found your blog and am now a follower! Now you can find mine through this comment and follow me. :)

    ReplyDelete