Thursday, May 26, 2011

Addiction is hard to overcome...

I have an addiction.
No, it isn't drugs or alcohol... But I need serious help.
I am completely addicted to Cafe Rio sweet pork.  
There. I said it.
I have been struggling with this addiction for a few years now, and I would have to say that about half of the company's revenue has come from my wallet.  Yikes, right? But it's just SOOOO GOOD!!!
Tonight I went to Cafe Rio with my best friends from high school Elise and Jessica and enjoyed delightful company and the mouth watering pork...
This is us in high school at the same place, doing what we do best: EAT CAFE RIO
oh and in case you're wondering-- we won region right before this picture was taken. Hence the nasty slicked-back headband-hair and SUPER coolio trophy!

This picture was last week after another swim meet...
So of course I've thought a lot about what I'm going to do when I eventually stop swimming 20 hours a week and my diet drops from 4500 calories a day to 2000 (I can't imagine)... 

What do you think... me in 10 years?
I sure hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment