Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Good Things in Life :)

First off, HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!
Wednesdays have GOT to be the best day of the week.  I love my Wednesdays!  And I love the 20 hours-a-week limit the NCAA enforces that give me my wonderful Wednesdays. That being said, I am taking a gigantic nap later today after class! WOOT!

It's been raining a lil bit the last day or two, and seriously I love the rain, but it kept me from going to any class on Monday :) (tee hee?)  Am I just super lazy or is walking to the other end of campus after practice in the POURING (I repeat, POURING) rain a legitimate reason to ditch class?

On the bright side, I got a free car wash--2 days in a row!! Thank you, mother nature!

Anyways! Homework time! So I can take my nap later :)

1 comment:

  1. so this is what you do in stats class huh ;)

    ReplyDelete